Saturday, July 10, 2010

Froggy

Our granddaughter Magnolia found an amphibian in her yard. She calls it Froggy. I'm not sure if it's a frog or a toad, but it really doesn't matter. She decided it could have a nice home at our fishpond, so she brought it over yesterday. After she released it, Froggy found a lily pad to rest on.

Magnolia was upset and crying when she had to leave Froggy and go in the house, but like most 2 1/2 year olds, she quickly recovered.



See more nature pictures at Rambling Woods
.

2 comments:

Carver said...

What great shots. I love frogs and your granddaughter is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hello David...your granddaughter is precious and how gentle she was being with the frog or toad...I'm not sure what it is. But tell her I have a 'Froggy' and he was a pet of my daughter's who has lived with us for 10 years now..yup...10 years... Michelle